Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
Guests can enjoy both the 15-course omakase and the relaxing, speakeasy vibe in the 1-hour seating for the price of $89/person (tax and tip not included). [No vegetarian and celiac options, Can’t accommodate pregnant guests]
We have 4 seatings as follows:
5.00pm - 6.00pm
6.30pm - 7.30pm
8.00pm - 9.00pm
9.30pm - 10.30pm
Private party and at-home omakase are available, all inquiries can be made via 917-821-5598 or @sushionmenyc. 50% deposit is required as booking confirmation.
Cancellation/modification less than 24hours will result in a charge of $50/person (under all circumstances including COVID). Please make sure you can come before booking. Late arrival may not get the full experience. Inquiries can be made via IG @sushionmenyc or phone 917-821-5598.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Masks are recommended
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
The restaurant is rustic cozy and charming, with a slate and marble top bar serving only select Italian wines, and local and imported tap and bottled beer, that pair perfectly with the artisanal food prepared every day on the premises, and the brick oven roman-style (thin crust) pizza cooked in the imported Italian oven.
Chef-owner Antonio Morichini is Roman born and bred. He did his culinary education and training in Italy, working in some of the best Michelin-starred restaurants in Rome. His food is loyal to tradition, but forward looking.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:30pm, 7:00pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 7 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
Our Omakase reservation is available for four rounds each day: 1pm/5pm/6:30pm/8pm.
Each round of Omakase will be one hour and half.
If you want to reserve an Omakase bar seating, please go to the "experience" section and select the time slots that you would like to reserve (1pm/5pm/6:30pm/8pm). The experience reservation will be the only reservation for our Omakase bar seating.
All other reservations will be for our regular dine in table/ regular table Omakase tasting menu.
Please check before making reservations.
We will be communicating through SMS and/or e-mail with customers about their opentable reservation, so please make sure that either the phone number or the e-mail address is correct when you make the reservation.
Thank you very much and looking forward to serve you!
Masaaki management team.
The name “MoCA” comes from “Modern Concept of Culinary Arts.” The MoCA team approaches cooking as an artistic endeavor, devoted to presenting modern, healthy dishes with artistic principles of color, fragrance, balance, and overall presentation.
- VvcataBaja California Sur •3 valoraciones5.0Comieron hace 3 díasLa comida con un muy buen sazón. Porciones enormes para compartir entre 3 o 4 personas. Cócteles muy dulces pero ricosMás informaciónCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrecio: moderado• Italiana• Theater District/Times Square•4.6
- GgacilaCiudad de México •11 valoraciones5.0Fecha de la visita: 16 sept 2023Primero nos tocó en el salón de cristal. Hermoso pero muy ruidoso, luego nos bcambuaron a otro salón excelente! Muy buen servicio! La comida deliciosa. Un súper Manhattan!!!Más informaciónTavern on the GreenPrecio: caro• Americana• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNueva York/Región de los Tres Estados •1 valoración5.0Fecha de la visita: 26 ago 2023La comida deliciosa!!! La pasta de camarones y el filete con ravioli delicioso!! Excelente servicio! 👌🏼👌🏼Más informaciónBad RomanPrecio: caro• Italiana• Upper West Side•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerVIPNueva York/Región de los Tres Estados •1 valoración5.0Fecha de la visita: 28 dic 2022Spectacular experienceMás informaciónSushi on Me - Jackson HeightsPrecio: muy caro• Sushi• Jackson Heights•5
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Zona de negocios
Centro de Convenciones
Estación de ferrocarriles subterránea
Estadio o Arena
Zona de centros comerciales
Estación de trenes
Campo de golf
Zona muy frecuentada
Parque de diversiones
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante más romántico de Queens es Maiella - LIC