Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
As a courtesy to all our guests, we maintain a friendly formal dress code. No beachwear, gym attire, hats, baseball caps, scrubs, shorts, flip flops, or athletic apparel is allowed. Admittance is at the discretion of management. We look forward to serving you!
We offer authentic Italian cuisine that is simple yet elevated.
Enjoy handmade pastas, wood-burning hand made pizzas, imported fresh fish and of course-- truffles!
Get seated next to our golden pizza oven and add black or white truffles to any dish of your choosing.
Fresh food speaks for itself - so we don't send ours swimming in heavy sauces. Instead, our daily Gulf catch is grilled over mesquite or lightly battered and fried golden. It's this tasteful preparation that leads to mouthwatering plates worth diving into.
Piled high with shrimp and crab meat, our famous Campechana gets its kick from a special blend of pico de gallo, fire-roasted Anaheim peppers and diced avocadoes. Pair it with tortilla chips or saltines and wash it all down with a cold one. Specialty cocktails, beer and wine served daily. Times and offerings vary by location.
The seasonally-inspired menus marry European influences with the ingredients and foodways of the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the dining experience inside at the bar, at a table along the floor to ceiling windows, or outside on our patio.
We offer happy hour every day from 3 pm to 6 pm including $1.50 oysters, Discounted Draft Beers, House Wine, and classic cocktails
Relaxed and updated French food-driven eatery in a comfortable setting with a solid beverage program to match. The concept is lead by one of the few Master Chefs of France. The daily fair is inspired by local quality products in a neighborhood venue.
Since crossing the big pond too long ago to count, the Goode family has dedicated itself to sharing the culinary convergence of our flavorful past: the salt of the Gulf, the soul of the South, the spice of the border and that sweet smoke of Texas. From spit-roasted chicken to grilled redfish on the half shell, our dishes are steeped in tradition - and just as much flavor.
Whiskey-forward and born from lore, our Orange Blossom Bar takes its cue from our longtime friend and local music legend, Leon "Pappy" Selph. Pappy was known for his love of smooth whiskey and the stories that flow when a few drinks and good company come together.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 valoración5.0Fecha de la visita: 22 oct 2023Buen lugar ,buena música ,buen ambiente , buena atención , la comida buena pero sin mucha variedad que escoger ..Más informaciónSe7enPrecio: muy caro• Mediterránea• River Oaks•4
- SGSGLMSan Diego •9 valoraciones5.0Fecha de la visita: 11 oct 2023La comida es excelente. La bouillabaisse estuvo deliciosa. Vale la pena tan sólo por ese platillo, sin menoscabo de los demás del menú.Más informaciónPS21Precio: moderado• Francesa• Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor•4.6
- MLMalikeLSan Antonio •2 valoraciones4.0Fecha de la visita: 16 sept 2023Deliciosa comida. Buen servicio. Lugar muy agradable y si dejan entrar con sandalias, aunque dice que no.Más informaciónKiran'sPrecio: muy caro• Hindú• Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor•4.8
- MFMartinFVIPNueva York/Región de los Tres Estados •22 valoraciones4.0Fecha de la visita: 8 may 2022Fuimos a almorzar, esto es relevante por que el lugar no estaba muy lleno, y sólo había una persona para atender a 4 mesas. Sin embargo, las pizzas muy recomendables y las ensaladas estupendas. El lugar en si es muy singular, 3 barras en distintos pisos del establecimiento, seguramente el ambiente será otro por las noches. Con ganas de regresar pero a cenar. Si lo recomiendo !!!Más informaciónCapone's Oven & BarPrecio: moderado• Pizzeria• Centro de la ciudad•4.3
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante con mejores valoraciones en Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor es Ambrosia
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Houston Greenway Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston River Oaks
- Pearl Greenway
- Upper Kirby
- Kirby Richmond Plaza Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza
- Compaq Center
- The Summit Shopping Center
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center
- Awesome Afton Oaks
- Lakewood Church Central Campus
- Lamar High School Baseball Field
- A D Players Theatre
- Residence Inn Houston - West University
- Courtyard Houston-West University
- Lamar High School Football Field