Cocina (20 de 37)
36 restaurantes con mesa en tu zona
Sant’olina is a melting pot of Israeli and Mediterranean cuisine with a Southern California spin. Chefs Michael Teich and Burt Bakman combine vibrant herbs and spices to create a healthy menu packed with flavor. Each dish tells a different story - from the traditional recipes straight out of the...
Located on the Lobby Level of the Waldorf Astoria. Jean-Georges Beverly Hills is an 6 and 8 course dining experience on the terrace. There is no a la carte menu available. The 6 and 8 course menus will consist of new dishes each month, showcasing seasonal flavors and tantalizing surprises to be...
Enjoy The Peninsula's legendary Afternoon Tea in The Living Room. The Afternoon Tea menu includes the option of enjoying free flowing champagne by Laurent Perrier and a tower of traditional high tea requisites; from savory finger sandwiches to a selection of sweet, bite-sized pastries and scones....
At Impasta, we believe you shouldn't sacrifice your favorite pasta dishes to eat healthy. Now, you don’t have to. We set out to find a way for you to eat the pasta you love, without the carbs and gluten you don’t. Eliminating your favorite meals for a healthier diet and lifestyle aren’t mutually...
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Arrowhead Chalet
- Hollywood And Highland
- Toyota Speedway At Irwindale
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Dolby Theater
- Manhattan Village Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Beach
- North Torrance Shopping Center
- Encino Town Center Shopping Center
- Greek Theater
- The Hollywood Roosevelt
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Lacma
- The Terrace Theater
- Lakeview Town Home #1273
- Hollywood Bowl
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Museum of Academy of Motion Picture