1. Purchase of OpenTable Gift Cards. You may purchase OpenTable Gift Cards through the OpenTable Sites up to a maximum of £500.00. When you purchase an OpenTable Gift Card, we notify the person you have designated as the recipient of the OpenTable Gift Card by email. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, OpenTable Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, except that unredeemed OpenTable Gift Cards may be returned within 14 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price to the debit or credit card account used for the purchase by contacting OpenTable customer services at email@example.com or +44 (0) 0845 351 3515 or by submitting this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Lost or Stolen OpenTable Gift Cards. OpenTable is not responsible for any OpenTable Gift Cards used without your permission or for any lost or stolen OpenTable Gift Cards. OpenTable may, in its sole discretion, cancel and replace a lost or stolen OpenTable Gift Card (if it has not already been redeemed) with a new OpenTable Gift Card if you provide via the OpenTable Sites the email address to which the original OpenTable Gift Card was sent.
4. OpenTable Gift Card Customer Service. If you have any questions about OpenTable Gift Cards, please contact OpenTable Customer Service at +44 (0) 0845 351 3515.
6. Merchant Responsibility. You agree that the applicable Merchant, not OpenTable, is the issuer of the Merchant Gift Cards and is solely responsible for honoring the Merchant Gift Cards and that OpenTable acts only as a seller of the Merchant Gift Cards. OpenTable is not responsible for any Merchant Gift Cards used without your permission or for any lost or stolen Merchant Gift Cards. OpenTable provides the Services only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to any Merchants or Merchant Gift Cards. Each applicable Merchant is solely responsible for the products and/or services provided in connection with the use or redemption of a Merchant Gift Card. You agree that you purchase Merchant Gift Cards at your own risk and shall not hold OpenTable, any of its affiliates, or any of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, or service providers responsible for any act or omission of any Merchant. Each Merchant is responsible for ensuring that it and the Merchant Gift Cards that it issues comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that OpenTable is not responsible for any act or omission of Merchant in connection with the any Merchant Gift Card, including, without limitation, any failure by any Merchant to honor any Merchant Gift Card or the imposition of any terms and conditions on any Merchant Gift Card that violate any applicable laws or regulations. For any and all issues or questions related to Merchant Gift Cards or any other products or services offered by Merchants, you must contact the applicable Merchant. Except as set forth in Section 9, you must settle any returns, disputes, and any other issues relating to Merchant Gift Cards directly with the applicable Merchant.
of Liability. In addition to the
if the disclaimer of direct damages above is not permitted by law, you
expressly agree that our liability to you for any damages arising from or
related to the purchase, redemption or use of an OpenTable Gift Card or
Merchant Gift Card (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the
action) will at all times be limited to the greater of the price you paid for
your most recent purchase of anOpenTable Gift Card or Merchant Gift Card (as applicable) or fifty pounds sterling
9. Other Disclosures. For clarity, OpenTable Gift Cards and Merchant Gift Cards are not the same as OpenTable Dining Rewards. OpenTable Gift Cards and Merchant Gift Cards are products that you can purchase from us for redemption in accordance with their applicable terms and conditions. OpenTable Dining Rewards are points that automatically accumulate when you make and keep reservations at Restaurants through the Reservation Services, subject to the OpenTable Dining Rewards Terms and Conditions.