Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
The experience is split up into two parts
Part 1: Salad Bar - After being seated, guests can help themselves to our gourmet salad bar stocked with more than 30 fresh items.
Part 2: Meat - At each of our seats, we include a coaster with a red side and a green side. Once back at their table, guests can start signaling our gauchos (meat servers) by flipping over the coaster to the red side. This indicates that the guest is ready to enjoy the 13+ succulent meats, which include lamb, beef, chicken, and fish. As an accent to the meat, we provide five delicious side dishes.
Life is to be enjoyed, if you want to go somewhere to appreciate your bottle of wine and be reminded of the simple pleasures of life, this is it.
Elegante and Romantic Atmosphere
Our attire is business casual. Shorts and hats are not permitted.
Our lunch menu features a range of burgers, sandwiches, and salads, all made with the freshest ingredients that are sure to delight. And on Sundays, our soon to be famous brunch offers a variety of family-style served items of the Chef’s choice that are included with your entrée selection.
With our warm and welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, and exceptional cuisine, The Cafe Texan is the perfect spot to gather with friends and family for a satisfying meal in the heart of our community.
Our Happy Hour consists of eight different small-bite food options (like the Chef's Fried Rissoto with tomato sauce, or the Pork Belly Bites with a bourbon glaze!), and a dollar off of all of our wines by the glass.
But dinner is where it's at. Be sure to check out our menu online for all the current offerings! Also, the Chef will offer a feature now and then, so make sure you ask your server upon arrival!
For the music, we play a wide variety of old and new... all on vinyl records!
Featured on the TV show GoodTaste, it has received rave reviews in the Houston Chronicle, Zagat, Open Table and PKWY Magazine. This restaurant even provides a relaxing patio where guests can enjoy live music depending on the season.
- EGEdgarGRegión de Washington, D.C. •2 valoraciones5.0Comieron hace 6 díasGran lugar para festejar, con gran servicio y buy buenos alimentos.Más informaciónSteak 48 - HoustonPrecio: muy caro• Asador• River Oaks•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 valoración5.0Fecha de la visita: 29 nov 2023Excelente restaurante, buenísima la comida y gran servicio. Vale la pena conocer el bar de arriba y probar el curry amarillo de tofu y el pescado frito entero.Más informaciónLe Colonial - HoustonPrecio: caro• Vietnamita• Galleria/Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerVIPCiudad de México •8 valoraciones5.0Fecha de la visita: 6 oct 2023Me encanta ! Siempre la mejor calidad ! Todo riquísimoMás informaciónMastro's Steakhouse - HoustonPrecio: muy caro• Bistecs• Galleria/Uptown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerVIPCiudad de México •16 valoraciones4.0Fecha de la visita: 20 sept 2023Todo muy bien la comida muy rica y el servicio muy amable Si volvería a ir y lo recomiendoMás informaciónNorth Italia – BLVDPrecio: moderado• Italiana• Galleria/Uptown•4.7
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante con mejores valoraciones en Houston es Blake's Bistro
- Williams Trace Shopping Center
- Ensemble HCC Station
- Memorial Park, Houston Texas
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark
- The Woodlands Shopping Center
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Candace U Simmons Track And Field Complex
- Children's Museum of Houston
- Sam Houston Race Park
- The Galleria, Houston Texas
- Hermann Park Rice U Station
- Houston Arboretum And Nature Center
- Bayou Place
- Crum Field House
- Memorial City Mall
- Pearl's Landing
- Historic Houston Heights Shopping District
- Discovery Green Park
- Alvin Memorial Stadium
- Contemporary Arts Museum Houston
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Houston
- 13 restaurants that define Houston
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Houston
- 100 Houston Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Where to drink in Houston right now
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Houston
- 50 Houston Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Houston’s 7 Hottest Must-Book Restaurants for Fall
- 11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
- 10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Houston
- The Best Places to Eat in Houston