Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
Contemporary Cocktails. Elevated Cuisine.
DISH is an upscale New American restaurant in the heart of downtown Lincoln. We strive to provide an unmatched dining experience from start to finish. Our dedication to our guests shines through our fresh and diverse dining menu; creative, handcrafted cocktails; and professional and knowledgeable service staff. Join us for luncheons, romantic date nights, celebrations, or even a quick snack on the way to a show. We are here to make every occasion even more memorable.
KOEN is the only restaurant in Lincoln, NE where you can enjoy authentic Japanese BBQ flavors pre-marinated and brought to you plated and ready to grill to your liking. Every guest becomes a world-class chef with personal smoke-less grills built right into each table. Specially designed ventilation systems pull smoke away and vent completely outside, so you can relax in a clean and healthy atmosphere. And if family style grilling isn’t your goal, come in and relax with an Asian inspired cocktail, partake in daily happy hour specials, or order fresh-made sushi for dine in or carry out. Online ordering is also available.
Open for Lunch and Dinner.
An absolute don’t-miss dining choice for any visit to Lincoln. Well & Good stays true to the comfort cookery of diners & chophouses throughout the great Cornhusker state, while serving up refined takes to meet the expectations of the modern traveler with “Nebraska Nice” hospitality. Students will be reminded of back home; global guests will experience the bounty of the region's best farmers & producers.
Classy casual. Wear your table manners. Stay the whole night.
Our menus change seasonally and feature ingredients from local farms. From crispy salads to juicy burgers, sizzling skillets, fresh seafood, homemade pasta, and steaks done just right, there is something for everyone. And don’t forget about our signature desserts. You won’t want to leave without trying our Triple Chocolate Mousse! To wet your whistle, we offer an extensive wine list, craft beers and signature and seasonal cocktails.
The Single Barrel is now located inside Graduate Hotel in Downtown Lincoln Nebraska! Same great Steaks, Bourbon, and BBQ as before...just a block West of our "old" location! Now serving Breakfast 7 days a week!
The Single Barrel Bourbon Bar, honored by the Bourbon Review as one of the 100 Best Bourbon Bars in America, offers over 100 different bourbons and whiskies from around the world. We also serve expertly crafted classic cocktails and all of your favorite Nebraska brews!
We have plenty of space to accommodate large events, from receptions to company parties. For more information on bookings and events, email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit thesinglebarrel.com for information about upcoming events.
Owners Eric and Cristi are proud to serve their award winning desserts, fresh seafood, and Nebraska Wagyu beef. This is just a fraction of the comprehensive menu that is sure to satisfy. We are also proud to source local and organic produce, dairy, meat, and wine.
The Green Gateau is a consistent winner of Lincoln's Choice 'Best Brunch', and offers brunch from 8-3 on both Saturday and Sunday.
The Green Gateau boasts one of the most comprehensive wine selections in Nebraska, and is annually voted a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner.
- DADavidAVIPNueva York/Región de los Tres Estados •21 valoraciones5.0Comieron hace 1 díaAbsolutely fabulous dinner, food was delicious and beautifully prepared & the service was beyond exceptional. Hope to dine again next time we are visiting. Thank youMás informaciónDISH RestaurantPrecio: caro• Americana contemporánea• Lincoln•4.8
- SWShellyW1 valoración5.0Comieron hace 2 díasThe service was wonderful and the food was amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant we are definitely going back we also got right in with a reservationMás informaciónGreen GateauPrecio: moderado• Americana• Lincoln•4.7
- WwiwiNebraska •3 valoraciones5.0Comieron hace 7 díasDespite some of the past negative reviews, our food was tasty, hot, spice levels as requested, and served within a reasonable time. One appetizer was late coming out… but overall, we were satisfied.Más informaciónThe Oven - DowntownPrecio: moderado• Hindú• Lincoln•4.6
- KJKarenJ1 valoración5.0Fecha de la visita: 22 sept 2023A lovely night! Even though there was more than one large (young) party for a high school homecoming, the staff, drinks and food were wonderful. The kitchen staff felt that the the time it took to provide our food (particularly the appetizer) was unreasonably slow for our party of 4 (because of the large home coming group) so management offered some ways of saying “thanks” for our patience. I really didn’t think the food was that slow for a busy Friday night, but was thankful for the offer. Plus, the company at our table was lovely which meant that we enjoyed the extra time for conversation — and the noise level was low enough for easy conversation. I definitely encourage others to try Piedmont Bistro for everything from “just because” to “special occasion.”Más informaciónPiedmont Bistro by VenuePrecio: moderado• Desayunos• Lincoln•4.7
- JRJonRVIPDallas - Fort Worth •47 valoraciones5.0Fecha de la visita: 31 ago 2023Have been to Blue in Lincoln, Omaha and Dallas and all locations are great. Service and food were wonderful. Lincoln location is a great place to go after a Husker sports event.Más informaciónBlue Sushi Sake Grill - HaymarketPrecio: moderado• Sushi• Lincoln•4.7
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante más romántico de Lincoln es Venue Restaurant & Lounge
- Feit Memorial Park
- Greenwood Depot Museum
- Bob Devaney Sports Center
- Henry Park
- Edgewood Shopping Center
- Gateway Mall
- Winside Museum
- Redtail Lake State Wildlife Management Area
- Piedmont Park
- Memorial Park
- Conns Park
- Folsom Children'sZoo Botanical Gardens
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Southwest
- Karol Kay Park
- Prairie Park
- Highlands Golf Course
- Burley Park
- Residence Inn Lincoln South
- Lincoln Childrens Museum
- Fleming Fields