Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
Perfect for any occasion! Choose from our patio, pub, or dining rooms.
At the Walker House, our mission is to continue to bring the community of Grey Bruce together, as we have done for over 100 years! We strive to serve delicious food in a warm atmosphere with staff that treat you like family.
We’re not your traditional Mexican place. We just happen to think that tacos are a dish best served fun, with a side of liquor. Welcome to The Mule, where tacos, tequila and bourbon come to play.
Located in one of Cambridge's most treasured spaces, we think we’ll be your new favourite lunch spot, your regular late-night haunt and your go-to destination for a good drink. Our bartenders have crafted a bourbon- and tequila-focused cocktail menu that will surprise and fascinate, and we also have a variety of beers on tap.
And don’t forget the food. From baja wings to Brussels Sprouts tacos, chef Matthew Kershaw’s menu offers an approachable and fresh twist on your favourite flavours from way down south. Our tacos range from classic Mexican to weird-and-wild-you’ve-gotta-try-this. All of our food is 100% gluten-free and we offer a variety of fare that is sure to delight your vegetarian and vegan side.
Please call us to order at 519-621-4180 or visit our website www.blackshop.ca.
If your desired reservation time is unavailable, call us directly at 519-629-0288. Please understand we are leaving some space available for walk-in Guests. Please stop by if you’re in the area.
Our team looks forward to serving you!
- OTOpenTable DinerOttawa •1 valoración5.0Comieron hace 2 díasFood was fantastic, atmosphere was good and server was amazing!Más informaciónThe Mule - CambridgePrecio: moderado• Mexicana• Cambridge•4.5
- DgoDiningVIPToronto/Ontario •48 valoraciones4.0Comieron hace 4 díasBlackshop! used to be 100% dependable for excellent food. We did not find that to be the case this visit. The food was not as good as previously, and some favourites were missing. No schnitzel or palachinky. The baked cheese was not tasty as before. All menu options were expensive, there were no lighter or less costly options making it uncomfortable for a group. Specifically, the duck confit was far over cooked and incredibly fatty. The leg was dark brown and crispy all the way through which is indicative of being done to death. Disappointing but we will try again another time to see if this was an anomaly.Más informaciónBlackshop Restaurant & LoungePrecio: muy caro• Europea• Cambridge•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto/Ontario •1 valoración5.0Comieron hace 4 díasWonderful view of dam, falls and annex building for weddings. Interior was warm by fireplace and decorated entirely for Christmas, my favorite was the boxwood wreathes with simple red ribbon. Service was impeccable, friendly and vey accommodating. We enjoyed our lunch birthday celebration for our sisters day out, especially the decorated chocolate wording happy birthday plate desert! Thankyou to all, very friendly staff and would return again. Connie & group of 4!Más informaciónCambridge MillPrecio: caro• Canadiense contemporánea• Cambridge•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto/Ontario •1 valoración5.0Comieron hace 7 díasLunch was very tasty. Had the bang bang shrimp and really enjoyed this dish. It was a business meeting and our server Jacqueline was very respectful to give us time to discuss and yet made sure we had what we needed. She was greatMás informaciónState + Main - CambridgePrecio: moderado• Americana• Cambridge•4.4
- ZOZarbianOToronto/Ontario •1 valoración5.0Fecha de la visita: 10 jun 2022It was my birthday yesterday so I celebratedMás informaciónEast Side Mario's - CambridgePrecio: moderado• Italiana• Cambridge•4.2
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante con mejores valoraciones en Cambridge es Cambridge Mill
- Sauble River Marina and Lodge Resort
- Knights Inn Kincardine
- Sauble Falls Provincial Park
- Sutton Park Inn
- Travelodge Cambridge-Waterloo
- Sauble Beach Lodge
- Mcdougall Cottage
- Colonial Motel and Antiques
- Knight's Inn Motel
- Southampton Art School Gallery
- Trailer Park
- Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre
- Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel
- Inverhuron Provincial Park
- African Lion Safari
- Southworks Outlet Mall
- Bel Air Motel and Cottages
- Bruce County Museum And Cultural Centre
- All Seasons Motel