Precauciones de seguridad
- Las superficies se desinfectan después de cada cliente
- Se proporciona una carta digital, desinfectada o desechable
- Gel desinfectante o toallitas a disposición de los clientes
- Limitación en el número de comensales sentados
- Distanciamiento en las áreas comunes
- Los camareros usan mascarilla
- Los clientes deben llevar mascarilla salvo cuando estén comiendo o bebiendo
- Si algún miembro del personal se pone enfermo, no puede incorporarse al trabajo
- Control de la temperatura obligatorio para el personal
We had lunch, me and my wife, at the Palladio Restaurant last Saturday. The decor is
very pleasant and the service quite professional. I particularly enjoyed the ravioli as
Unfortunately, there is no longer a set price three-course lunch. Therefore, it is an expensive meal (170 $ for two, for a two-course lunch with one wine pairing and one dessert to share).
Nevertheless, it was still an enjoyable experience.
Food was fantastic, server was not. He was very unfriendly. When we only ordered "appetizers" he told us that they weren't very big - in a pretty crappy tone. We interpreted it as him being upset that we weren't eating enough, so his tip would be lousy. The people at the table next to us had a full 3 course meal and he laughed with them. He seemed "short" throughout our meal. Normally I would have tipped him poorly for his behavior. But we decided that, in this very difficult time, he must really need the money. So we tipped him around 35% and left a note saying that he needed to "lighten up". Its been a tough year for all of us!
Palladio tiene una calificación de 4.3 estrellas, según 2 comensales de OpenTable.
Por norma general, puedes reservar en este restaurante en OpenTable eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño del grupo. Debido a las restricciones locales, es posible que este restaurante no acepte reservas por el momento.