Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
*In accordance with the health order enacted by the San Francisco Department of Public Health, we are requiring all of our guests ages 12 and older to provide the proof of full vaccination in order to dine inside. Please bring proof of your vaccination and a photo ID at the time of your reservation so we can ensure we are following this mandate. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving you soon.
**Please kindly leave a note if you have severe food allergy or dietary restrictions.
Family Days are Wednesdays & Sundays!
Our specialty is Hapa-Hawaiian cuisine, representing a modern melting-pot of Asian cuisines. Signature dishes include our house-made Spam Musubi, guava wood-smoked Pig Melt, and Lilikoi Malasadas. Within our welcoming retro/modern space lounge you'll find an island bar and a rotating selection of pinball machines. Our beverage program embraces wine, sake and a large variety of craft beers including our personal passion, sour beers!
Outer Orbit is a unique restaurant focused on delicious food and a fun time. We're located in Mission-Bernal SF, across the street from neighborhood institutions Blue Plate and Emmy's Spaghetti Shack.
Are you in the neighborhood because of a live show? We're near El Rio and The Knockout!
For late night cocktails, we suggest The Royal Cuckoo.
For a delightful evening, come and enjoy our distinctive specialties including a variety of delicious appetizers and salads freshly made pastas, seafood, and outstanding grilled entrees.
Fresco is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production.
We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. Menu highlights include house-made pastas, traditional Italian salads, fresh fish and flavorful meats grilled over mesquite.
All baked goods, pastries and desserts are prepared daily in-house.
Our owner/ chef Andy, originated from Taipei, Taiwan, has over 20 collective years experience in the restaurant industry.
We'd like to offer our tasting menu that's reflecting Chef Alex Kim and his team's pursuit of top notch sushi experience. Our approach is a harmonious crossover of authentic Edo-mae style with Western skill. From fish to rice, cooking rice to garnish prep - a true synergy of not only Californian but Japan.
**Sushi Bar Experience**
For the best experience of our tasting menu, we'd recommend the sushi bar seating, where chef will serve and explain the dish by dish, piece by piece with an extensive information of the skills and ingredients.
Our regular tables are also available for the tasting menu and you can make a reservation at any time slot to your convenience.
For any party of 7 or more, please kindly call us at 415.814.2886 or email at email@example.com. We will get back to you asap.
All parties will be subject to a 20% service charge.
We look forward to serving you soon.
Forbidden Island Tiki Lounge is a tropical vacation spot right in the middle of your hometown! Serving award-winning, world famous classic and exotic cocktails along with many original recipes, along with some tasty snacks, Forbidden Island is a retro-oasis in the desert of your busy modern day! Now open indoors (seated capacity only) as well as outdoors in our Tiki Garden/ Patio, 7 days a week.
* Please note that all reservations are limited to 90 minutes for groups of 1-3 and 2 hours for groups of 4-8.
Our staff provides unparalleled service with seasoned expertise, while maintaining a warm approach in the restaurant’s inviting atmosphere. Whether you choose AFICI for special occasions or a culinary adventure, your experience illustrates how elegance can derive from refined simplicity.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante con mejores valoraciones en San Francisco es BISTRONOMIE by Baumé
- Ferry Building
- Golden Gate Park
- University of San Francisco
- Stanford University
- Tanforan Park Shopping Center
- Sather Station Historical
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Jose Center For The Performing Arts
- Levi's Stadium
- Ghirardelli Square
- San Jose State University
- Curran Theatre
- Orpheum Theatre
- San Francisco Civic Center Historic District
- Golden Gate Theatre
- Western Motel
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
- Union Square
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- 12 top date night restaurants in San Francisco
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- 100 San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- San Francisco's Award-winning Restaurants
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The 11 best spots in San Francisco for celebrating right now
- San Francisco’s Most Iconic Restaurants
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The Bay Area's Award-winning Restaurants
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in San Francisco
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
- 50 San Francisco Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants