Los premios Diners' Choice Awards se basan en las reservas, las comidas y las opiniones de comensales como tú. En OpenTable, solo los comensales verificados pueden dejar opiniones de restaurantes, así que la información es de confianza.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 9:30PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
1854 Cocktail Bar & Lounge believes in more than just serving great cocktails in an elegantly vintage atmosphere. We strive to offer a unique experience filled with ambiance, drink, and food for each guest who enters our door.
Our bar features custom cocktails, mocktails, and prohibition-era favorites. Our food menu is served small-plate style and focuses on local, fresh, and seasonally available ingredients. Our bar juices and syrups are all fresh and handcrafted because we believe in the difference that high-quality ingredients make.
Our staff look forward to giving you a warm welcome when you arrive at our secret entrance. Don't worry, there's no special knock or password. Enter through the double glass doors and take a left up the stairs to travel back in time to the 1930's.
We'll see you soon!
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Preguntas más frecuentes
- Virgin Falls State Natural Area
- Mchenry Shopping Center
- The District
- Belle Meade Plaza Shopping Center
- Bellshire Shopping Center
- Barton Spring Public Use Area
- Bordeaux Shopping Center
- Clarks Shopping Center
- Nashville Zoo
- Howard Field Park
- Dudley Park
- Alexander Plaza Shopping Center
- Avondale Access Area
- Vanderbuilt University
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jacks
- Peeler Park
- Hermitage Hills Shopping Center
- Clearview Plaza Shopping Center
- Stark Knob Access Area
- Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Nashville
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Nashville
- The 9 best spots in Nashville for celebrating right now
- Carla Hall's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Nashville
- 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Nashville
- 9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
- The Best Places to Eat in Nashville
- 11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
- 42 Nashville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Where to drink in Nashville right now
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Nashville